Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ghostly Encounters in the Ghost Month!



Everybody knows the hilly strecth of road near Relau going to Ayer Itam, everyday many cars, lorries, buses and motorbikes traverse the road. For old cars and motorbikes, going up hill is a challenging task. Anyway.... early one morning my friend used the road going to work. As she was riding her old rickety motorbike, she noticed an old man walking in the middle of the road. He acted like he owned the road, without a care in the world.

"Does this old man has a death wish of something?" she wondered.

Just then, she heard a car zooming up the hill, from behind. She wanted to shout, to warn the old man but the car was too fast. She looked in disbelief as the car hit the old man but nothing happened. It was like the car went through the man!!! So as she passed the old man she dared not look, hoping her old motor bike wouldn't breakdown. She knew what "it" was. I use the word "it" because, the old man wasn't a man. Quickly, she passed the man and was well on her way to Relau.

I also had another student relate to me a similar story when I told her about the "old man", She and her cousin were coming back to Relau late at night and used that strech of road. As they were coming down from the hill the pair spotted an old woman walking by the side of the road. When they got near to her, she DISAPPEARED!!! That's so spooky as it was after midnight. You can bet your pokemon cards, bakugan and BEN10s that they won't use that road again whenever its late.

The funny ending to the story is my friend told her friends about the old man and they decided to play the number for old man for 4D Mangnum. Guess what? They won the 1st prize, all of them got a few thousand ringgit each except my friend who got a fright and some white hair!

Since this is a ghost month, be careful ya! :) Tell me your ghost stories if you have one. If it's intersting I'll put it up here.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I am also an English teacher in California. I thought you might enjoy my esl site. It has links to many English learning resources. Email me if you would like. Maybe our classes could email eachother.

    http://sites.google.com/site/studycorp/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting, John. I am sure we can do something together.

    ReplyDelete