Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The flu, UFOs and my new laptop!

I've returned from my trip from KL and looking forward to getting back to my normal routine. But as luck would have it..... I caught the flu. No...no H1N1 but I was real scared. I had high temperature for 2 days and my faced looked like a zombie out of Resident Evil. The skin around my nose was peeling and red. On top of it all I went 2 days WITHOUT food. Just slept...mumbled...moaned and dreamt.

A week ago, I decided not to wait for PC Fair and bought my laptop straight away. I went to a trusted dealer and she gave me the same offer she was going to give at the fair!!! Yahoo... I also got something extra from her, a notebook lock. So now I am the proud owner of an Acer Aspire Timeline. A sleek 14inch gun metal grey, 8hr batterylife dolby intelcentrino, windows vista machine. Its ultra thin and light weight, you don't feel it when you carry it. It has wifi, bluetooth,camera everything!! You all will get to see it soon. :) I just need to outfit it with the latest tools.

Lastly about UFO, there is a saying "where there is smoke...there must be fire". If people all over the world are seeing something, then there must be something to see. It is not some Durian, Rambutan or Ciku errr.. I mean Ali, Ah Beng or Rajoo that had seen it. Accountants, Lawyers, US President, Pilots etc... Come on, would they tell a lie? What about the UFO in Texas where the whole town saw it!!!!!! Who is crazy now? But most people who've seen the UFO are afraid to come forward as they might be laughed at.

So, conclusion. I believe something is out there. I want to know (IW2K)

No comments:

Post a Comment