Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bless you..have a Roti Tissue?!

Haaah.....haaah choo! I need a tissue. sniff sniff... Oops.. That's not what I wanted. Anyway, I recently ordered Roti Tissue and ... Wow, was it big! It starts of as ordinary Roti Canai dough but gets stretched and stretched until it becomes paper thin. A drizzle of sugar and drench it with condensed milk and roll it up into a cone...Tadaaa! Roti Tissue. I wouldn't recommend you blowing your nose on it.


Looking at it, I didn't know which end to start from. Luckily the helpful "mamak"* offered a tip.

"Start at the top!"

The Roti Tissue is very crunchy and crumbles in your hand. That is when its not sticking to you courtesy of the condensed milk!! If you want to try Roti Tissue, go to Indian Muslim restaurants like Pelita or Dinas here in Sg. Ara.

*Mamak = Indian Muslim

No comments:

Post a Comment