Friday, February 19, 2010

HATYAI HOLIDAYS : I DON'T LIKE COFFEE BUT .....

Hi guys and gals,

You know your teacher likes drinking tea mostly but here in Hatyai, you have to pardon me for wanting to drink coffee! Why? Why? Check this out. The price of coffee here is mind-blowingly cheap.


Starting from B$23 or RM2.50 for a regular , B$28 (RM3) for iced coffee and B$33 (RM3.50) for a Frappe!!!! As far as I can tell the coffee tastes exactly like those in higher priced cafes like Starbucks or Coffeebean. If you are a coffee lover or coffee addict, Hatyai is the place to come. Not convinced? Here have a taste of my
Mocha.

Hope you all had a good Chinese New Year, collecting angpows and stuff! Lookout for more stories from my trip to Hatyai.


NOTE: To know more about Hatyai, please drop me a comment or
send me an email.





1 comment:

  1. hey sir, I am varent frm CES, today u jz let me see this article, wish to chat v u when u are free and when u are online, do you have msn ? plz add me in msn, can ask you more abt eng ques when u r online, xiaovzz@hotmail.com, tat is my msn mail. ^^ hope to get ur add soon.

    ReplyDelete