Wednesday, December 2, 2009

GREAT TO SEE YOU ALL!


It was great to be back in KIDDO class. I am sorry that some of you were in A class. As I said, I was just replacing a teacher. Some of you have grown up since I last saw you. I really appreciate how you gave me all your attention in class. It was so nice to get to tell you some stories and hear from you.

I hope that you liked the bookmarks I made for you. Remember to use them.... in books! That's what they are for. I am encouraging you to pick up a book. The secret to learning isn't about how good the teacher is but your interest to learn. No matter how good a teacher he cannot teach to those that don't want to learn.

Being the holidays, I hope that all of you have a lot of fun but remember to keep safe, help around the house and most of all use some free time to read. Okay... enough of me talking. Remember, if you want to ask me anything, just come find me. I'll be happy to help.

See you in class!


No comments:

Post a Comment