Thursday, January 17, 2013

Getting the hang of Oppa Gangnam Style

I wrote about dinosaurs and the fact that they may still be alive and I think I might have scared my downstairs neighbour doing the Oppa Gangnam Style which was more Boom Boom Dino Style. If you know me personally I am hardly what you call petite unless a sack of potatoes has suddenly become the norm for the size. I was prancing here and there to the music and generally having fun.Then I reliased that I might not be behaving like a good neighbour.


Hey...angry neighbour..oops BOOM BOOM Dino Style.

Currently the Korean wave is hitting Malaysia like a cultural Tsunami, from Samsung to some song..K-pop that is. Malaysian youths are now singing the Korean songs with aplomb. For I am still apprehensive of Kimchi, darn it I was getting used to MISO and before that flavours from Thailand. Korean BBQ, I've tried it once... somehow I have no memory of it. That and I didn't eat much. I miss Japanese food and Thai food, for my fixes I go to Tao and Japin for the former and eat the latter at home.  


Speaking of food, America is facing OBCT... I mean obesity problems. How can anyone in America stay slim when they are the ones that invented "SUPERSIZE"? And now there's a report in today's CNN report that the Americans are served pasta that has over 3000 calories!!!!
Here are some examples of what they call a meal. 


1. Cheesecake Factory's crispy chicken costoletta was not too far behind. According to the menu, it's a chicken breast lightly breaded and sautéed to a crispy golden brown. It is served with a lemon sauce, mashed potatoes and fresh asparagus.According to CSPI, it also has 2,610 calories, more than a 12-piece bucket of original recipe Kentucky Fried Chicken, and 4½ days' worth of saturated fat.




2. Johnny Rockets bacon cheddar double burger, sweet potato fries and Big Apple shake. This meal packs on 3,500 calories, 88 grams of saturated fat -- that's four days' worth -- 3,720 milligrams of sodium and 15 teaspoons of sugar, according to CSPI.




Looks so good but this is too much food for one. An adult is just supposed to consume 2000 calories in a day!!! This is blowing the whole days calorie on just one meal. This much food you can feed the dinosaurs with. I wonder if the had McD or Burger King or Wendy's... LOL.


All right, that's it from me.... Hey hey hey ... BOOM BOOM DINO STYLE.... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment