Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Look for a New Year....hehe half year already


I've been really fortunate these past months, everything is going fine and I love teaching all of you guy and gals. I am really sorry some of you don't get to be in my class, still I am always here for you. For the past month, I enjoyed teaching the Sunday morning Pro1 and Pro 2 as well as Pro 3 in the afternoon very much. Now sad to say I am back working Saturdays, Mondays and Tuesdays.

I teach about 4 classes on Saturday 1pm - 8-45pm (Eg1, Pro3(2) and two Int Writing Classes), Mondays 2 classes 7.15pm -10.15pm which are Starter Conversation and Starter. Then on Tuesdays its Starter and Kiddo Chat 2 from 7.15pm -10.15pm also. Maybe they'll need me to teach on Sundays again later, who knows?

Many have commented that I should start a drawing class, what do you think? Its just a hobby for me. I am thinking of making T-shirts and other things with my drawing too!

Okay... enough chatting. Stay good, ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment