Friday, July 10, 2009

No PCs or Laptop.... help


I don't know how anyone could survive without a PC or laptop nowadays. Having a PC or Laptop is not just for fun and games but real work. Being a writer, private tutor and teacher, I have to send my writings to the editor, do research on topics I want to write and teach even stuff for my students in class in Sg. Ara. I cannot search for fun facts or riddles, ghost stories or even Yahoo Messenging my students and friends. I am soooooooooo disconnected!

Hopefully, I will end my misery soon...not meaning commit suicide! But go out and buy a laptop at the next PC fair in August. *sigh* Still about 30days left! Till then, I will SURVIVE...like the song. It's funny starting this blog when I am in the middle of a computer crisis, my pc in my room that I am using now has no colour, slow like a turtle with one bad leg and makes noise like a bunch of chattering crickets.

Back to my choice of notebook, at first I wanted an Acer One Note (Netbook) but now I am looking for a bigger one. You guys are lucky, I'll bring to class. Yaay! What else to say... oh yes.


==WELCOME==T O== M Y ==B L O G!==



[teacher.jason@yahoo.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment